Prometrium Warnings and Precautions
Prior to beginning treatment, it's a good idea to be aware of the precautions and warnings with Prometrium. For example, let your healthcare provider know if you have asthma, depression, or heart problems of any kind. Women who have had a heart attack or stroke within the past year should not take Prometrium. Warnings and precautions also extend to those with diabetes, liver disease, or cancer.
Interested in a Discount on Prometrium?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Heart problems of any kind
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- A history of heart attack or stroke
- Heart disease
- A history of blood clots
- Cancer (or if you have had cancer in the past)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, hepatitis, or liver tumors
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Any allergies, including allergies to drugs, foods (especially peanuts), preservatives, or dyes.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.