Who Should Not Use Prempro?
You should not use Prempro
- Are allergic to Prempro, conjugated estrogens, medroxyprogesterone acetate, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have liver dysfunction or liver disease.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Prempro Warnings and Precautions: Final Thoughts
There are a number of situations in which Prempro should not be used, along with several precautions and warnings people should be aware of before using this medication. However, it is possible that not all of the warnings or precautions were discussed in this article. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider about the specific Prempro warnings and precautions that may apply to you.