Who Should Avoid Menostar?
Interested in a Discount on Menostar?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
You should not use Menostar if you:
- Are allergic to Menostar, estradiol, or any of the inactive components used to make the patch. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have a history of breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have ever had a blood clot or pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in the lungs).
- Have liver dysfunction or liver disease.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
There are a number of situations in which Menostar should not be used, along with several precautions and warnings people should be aware of before using the medication. However, it is possible that not all of the warnings or precautions were discussed in this article. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider about the specific Menostar warnings and precautions that may apply to you.