Menopause Home > Who Should Avoid Vagifem?
Who Should Not Use Vagifem?You should not use Vagifem if you:
- Are allergic to Vagifem, estradiol vaginal tablets, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have ever had a blood clot.
- Have liver dysfunction or liver disease.
- Have a blood clotting disorder that makes you more likely to develop clots.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.