Menopause Home > More Instructions for Prempro
Alternatives to PremproPrempro is not the only available method of relieving menopausal symptoms. Other options include:
- Coping strategies (such as wearing lighter clothes for hot flashes or using a vaginal lubricant for dryness)
- Other medications
- Natural remedies, including herbal supplements and "bioidentical" hormone replacement.
- Vaginal bleeding.
How Should It Be Stored?Prempro tablets should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. The tablets should be stored in their original dispenser packaging. Keep Prempro and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What If I Miss a Dose of Prempro?If you do not take your Prempro as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
- Prempro 0.3 mg/1.5 mg -- 0.3 mg of conjugated estrogens and 1.5 mg of medroxyprogesterone acetate
- Prempro 0.45 mg/1.5 mg -- 0.45 mg of conjugated estrogens and 1.5 mg of medroxyprogesterone acetate
- Prempro 0.625 mg/2.5 mg -- 0.625 mg of conjugated estrogens and 2.5 mg of medroxyprogesterone acetate
- Prempro 0.625 mg/5 mg -- 0.625 mg of conjugated estrogens and 5 mg of medroxyprogesterone acetate.