Menopause Home > Who Should Avoid Premarin Vaginal Cream?
Who Should Not Use Premarin Vaginal Cream?You should not use Premarin Vaginal Cream if you:
- Are allergic to Premarin Vaginal Cream, conjugated estrogens vaginal cream, or any of the inactive components used to make the cream. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have a history of breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have ever had a blood clot or pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in the lungs).
- Have liver dysfunction or liver disease.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.