Menopause Home > Osphena Side Effects
Some side effects of Osphena should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Signs of a stroke, such as sudden:
- Changes in vision or speech
- Weakness or numbness of the face, arm, or leg
- Severe headache
- Confusion or loss of coordination or balance
- Signs of a blood clot, such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Sharp chest pain
- Pain or swelling in one or both legs
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the Osphena side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Osphena or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.