Menopause Home > Who Should Avoid Mimvey?
Who Should Not Use Mimvey?You should avoid Mimvey if you:
- Are allergic to it, to Activella, to estradiol, to norethindrone acetate, or to any of the inactive components used to make the medications. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have a history of breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have ever had a blood clot or pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in the lungs).
- Have had a heart attack or stroke within the past year.
- Have liver dysfunction or liver disease.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.