Menopause Home > Who Should Avoid Femtrace?
Who Should Not Use Femtrace?You should not use Femtrace if you:
- Are allergic to Femtrace, estradiol, or any of the inactive components used to make Femtrace. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components in Femtrace.
- Have a history of breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have ever had a blood clot or pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in the lungs).
- Have had a heart attack or stoke within the past year.
- Have liver dysfunction or liver disease.
- Are pregnant (or think you might be pregnant).