Menopause Home > Treatment Tips for Femtrace
General Information on Femtrace DosingSome considerations for people using Femtrace include the following:
- Femtrace comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take Femtrace with food or on an empty stomach. Because estrogens can be irritating to the stomach, you can take Femtrace with food if it bothers your stomach.
- It does not matter what time of day you take Femtrace, although it is best to take it at the same time each day.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Femtrace dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.