Menopause Home > Does Anyone Need to Avoid Femring?
Who Should Not Use Femring?You should not use Femring if you:
- Are allergic to Femring, estradiol vaginal ring, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have ever had a blood clot.
- Have liver disease of any kind.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.