Menopause Home > More Answers on Femhrt
Alternatives to Femhrtfemhrt is not the only available method of relieving menopausal symptoms. Other options include:
- Coping strategies (such as wearing lighter clothes for hot flashes or using a vaginal lubricant for dryness)
- Other conventional medications
- Natural remedies, including herbal supplements and "bioidentical" hormone replacement.
- Vaginal bleeding.
How Should Femhrt Be Stored?femhrt tablets should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What If I Miss a Dose?If you do not take your femhrt as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
- femhrt 0.5/2.5 -- 0.5 mg of norethindrone acetate and 2.5 mcg (0.0025 mg) of ethinyl estradiol per tablet
- femhrt 1/5 -- 1 mg of norethindrone acetate and 5 mcg (0.005 mg) of ethinyl estradiol per tablet.