Menopause Home > Important Information on Estropipate Vaginal Cream
- Estropipate vaginal cream comes in a tube, along with an applicator that can measure between 1 to 4 grams of the cream.
- Usually, the cream is used once daily.
- Many women find it easiest to use estropipate vaginal cream at night, just before bedtime, to help prevent it from leaking out of the vagina. However, you can use the cream any time of the day, whenever works best for you.
- The applicator can be washed with warm water and soap, but do not wash it with hot or boiling water.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- How you respond to estropipate vaginal cream
- The severity of your symptoms.