Menopause Home > When Should Estring Be Avoided?
Who Should Not Use Estring?You should not use Estring if you:
- Are allergic to Estring, estradiol vaginal ring, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have ever had a blood clot.
- Have liver disease of any kind.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.