Menopause Home > Important Information on Estrace
Dosing InformationThe dose of Estrace your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The medical condition being treated
- How you respond to the drug
- Whether you have had a hysterectomy
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of EstraceJust like any medicine, Estrace can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the medication will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Breast pain
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain)
- Vaginal bleeding.