Menopause Home > More Answers on Delestrogen
Alternatives to DelestrogenDelestrogen is not the only available method of relieving menopausal symptoms. Other options include:
- Coping strategies (such as wearing lighter clothes for hot flashes or using a vaginal lubricant for dryness)
- Other medications, such as other estrogens or combinations of estrogens with progestins
- Natural remedies, including herbal supplements and "bioidentical" hormone replacement.
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Delestrogen may experience the following symptoms:
- Vaginal bleeding.
Storage MethodsDelestrogen should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What If I Miss a Dose of Delestrogen?If you are late for a dose, simply contact your healthcare provider to schedule your next injection as soon as possible.
- Delestrogen 10 mg/mL -- 5 mL vials, with 10 mg of estradiol valerate per mL
- Delestrogen 20 mg/mL -- 5 mL vials, with 20 mg of estradiol valerate per mL
- Delestrogen 40 mg/mL -- 5 mL vials, with 40 mg of estradiol valerate per mL.