Menopause Home > Important Information About CombiPatch Treatment
Some considerations for people using CombiPatch include the following:
- CombiPatch comes as a skin patch. It is changed twice a week.
- Apply the CombiPatch patch to an area of clean, dry skin on your lower abdomen.
- Rotate the application sites, so that you do not apply a patch to the same place twice in a row.
- Try to avoid placing the patch right at your waistline, since your clothes may rub against the patch and loosen it.
- If a little adhesive remains on your skin after removing a patch, a little lotion or body oil can help to remove it.
- Dispose of an old patch by folding it in half and throwing it away, out of reach of children or pets. Do not flush it down the toilet.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your CombiPatch dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.