Menopause Home > Important Info on Cenestin
Dosing InformationThe dose of Cenestin your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your specific menopause symptoms
- How you respond to Cenestin
- Whether you have had a hysterectomy
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of CenestinJust like any medicine, Cenestin can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the medication will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain)
- Breast pain
- Irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting