Menopause Home > Info on Angeliq Effects and Treatment Instructions
When and How to Use AngeliqSome general considerations for when and how to use Angeliq include the following:
- Angeliq comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day, every day.
- You can take Angeliq with food or on an empty stomach. If it bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- It does not matter what time of day you take your dosage, although it is best to take it at the same time each day.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Angeliq Dosing InformationThere is only one standard recommended dose for Angeliq. As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
Side Effects of AngeliqAs with any medicine, Angeliq can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the medication will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Breast pain
- Irregular vaginal bleeding
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain).