Does Anyone Need to Avoid Femring?
Who Should Not Use Femring?You should not use Femring if you:
- Are allergic to Femring, estradiol vaginal ring, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have ever had a blood clot.
- Have liver disease of any kind.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Femring Warnings and Precautions: Final ThoughtsThere are a number of situations in which Femring should not be used, as well as several precautions and warnings people should be aware of before using this medication. However, it is possible that not all of the warnings or precautions were discussed in this article. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider about the specific Femring warnings and precautions that may apply to you.