Who Should Avoid Estropipate Vaginal Cream?
You should not use estropipate vaginal cream if you:
- Are allergic to estropipate vaginal cream, Ogen Vaginal Cream, or any of the inactive components used to make the cream. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have a history of breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have a blood clot or a blood-clotting disorder.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
There are a number of situations in which estropipate vaginal cream should not be used, along with several precautions and warnings people should be aware of before using this medication. However, it is possible that not all of the warnings or precautions were discussed in this article. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider about the specific precautions and warnings with estropipate vaginal cream that may apply to you.