Important Instructions on Estrace Vaginal Cream
Some general considerations for when and how to use Estrace Vaginal Cream include the following:
- Estrace Vaginal Cream comes in a tube, along with an applicator that can measure between 1 to 4 grams of the cream.
- Your package comes with detailed instructions on how to use the cream using the enclosed applicator.
- This product is usually used daily to start, but most women can eventually cut back to just three times a week.
- Many women find it easiest to use Estrace Vaginal Cream at night, just before bedtime, to help prevent it from leaking out of the vagina. However, you can use the medication any time of the day, whenever works best for you.
- For this drug to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
The dose of Estrace Vaginal Cream your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you respond to Estrace Vaginal Cream
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Estrace Vaginal Cream Dosage for more information.)