Estrace Vaginal Cream Drug Interactions
When certain medications, such as protease inhibitors or barbiturates, are used in combination with Estrace Vaginal Cream, drug interactions may occur. These medications could decrease the effectiveness of Estrace Vaginal Cream or increase your risk of developing side effects. Other medications that may cause Estrace Vaginal Cream interactions include rifamycin antibiotics, thyroid medicines, St. John's wort, and certain antifungals or antibiotics.
Interested in a Discount on Estrace Vaginal Cream?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
Estrace® Vaginal Cream (estradiol vaginal cream) can potentially interact with several medicines. Some of the medicines that may lead to Estrace Vaginal Cream interactions include:
- Barbiturates, including, but not limited to:
- Butalbital (Fioricet®, Fiorinal®)
- Pentobarbital (Nembutal®)
- Phenobarbital (Luminal®)
- Certain antifungals or antibiotics, including:
- Rifamycin antibiotics, including rifabutin (Mycobutin®), rifampin (Rifadin®), and rifapentine (Priftin®)
- Some seizure medications, such as:
- St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Thyroid medications, including: