Who Should Not Use Delestrogen?
You should not use Delestrogen
- Are allergic to Delestrogen, estradiol, or any of the inactive components used to make Delestrogen. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components in Delestrogen.
- Have a history of breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have ever had a blood clot or pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in the lungs).
- Have had a heart attack or stoke within the past year.
- Have liver dysfunction or liver disease.
- Are pregnant (or think you might be pregnant).
Delestrogen Warnings and Precautions: Final Thoughts
There are a number of situations in which Delestrogen should not be used, along with several precautions and warnings people should be aware of before using this medication. However, it is possible that not all of the warnings or precautions were discussed in this article. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider about the specific Delestrogen warnings and precautions that may apply to you.