More Answers on Delestrogen
Alternatives to DelestrogenDelestrogen is not the only available method of relieving menopausal symptoms. Other options include:
- Coping strategies (such as wearing lighter clothes for hot flashes or using a vaginal lubricant for dryness)
- Other medications, such as other estrogens or combinations of estrogens with progestins
- Natural remedies, including herbal supplements and "bioidentical" hormone replacement.
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Delestrogen may experience the following symptoms:
- Vaginal bleeding.
(Click Delestrogen Overdose for more information.)
Storage MethodsDelestrogen should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What If I Miss a Dose of Delestrogen?If you are late for a dose, simply contact your healthcare provider to schedule your next injection as soon as possible.
- Delestrogen 10 mg/mL -- 5 mL vials, with 10 mg of estradiol valerate per mL
- Delestrogen 20 mg/mL -- 5 mL vials, with 20 mg of estradiol valerate per mL
- Delestrogen 40 mg/mL -- 5 mL vials, with 40 mg of estradiol valerate per mL.