More Instructions on Covaryx
Alternatives to Covaryx
Covaryx is not the only available method of relieving menopausal symptoms. Other options include:
- Coping strategies, such as wearing lighter clothes for hot flashes or using a vaginal lubricant for dryness
- Other conventional medications
- Natural remedies, including herbal supplements and "bioidentical" hormone replacement therapy.
What If I Take an Overdose of Covaryx?
People who take too much Covaryx may experience the following symptoms:
- Vaginal bleeding (in females).
(Click Covaryx Overdose for more information.)
How Should Covaryx Be Stored?
Covaryx tablets should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat, in an airtight container. Keep Covaryx and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What If I Miss a Dose of Covaryx?
If you do not take your Covaryx as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
Strengths of Covaryx
Covaryx tablets come in the following strengths:
- Covaryx tablets -- 1.25 mg of esterified estrogens and 2.5 mg of methyltestosterone
- Covaryx H.S. tablets ("half-strength") -- 0.625 mg of esterified estrogens and 1.25 mg of methyltestosterone.