When Should Climara Pro Be Avoided?
Who Should Not Use Climara Pro?You should not use Climara Pro if you:
- Are allergic to Climara Pro, estradiol, levonorgestrel, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have a history of breast cancer.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have ever had a blood clot or pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in the lungs).
- Have liver dysfunction or liver disease.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.