Who Should Not Use Climara Pro?
You should not use Climara Pro
- Are allergic to Climara Pro, estradiol, levonorgestrel, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have any cancer that is sensitive to estrogen.
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have liver dysfunction or liver disease.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Climara Pro Warnings and Precautions: Final Thoughts
There are a number of situations in which Climara Pro should not be used, along with several precautions and warnings people should be aware of before using this medication. However, it is possible that not all of the warnings or precautions were discussed in this article. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider about the specific Climara Pro warnings and precautions that may apply to you.