Climara Pro Dosage
The standard recommended Climara Pro dosage is one patch applied to the skin each week. Apply the patch to an area of clean, dry skin on your lower abdomen. If you are using Climara Pro to relieve menopause symptoms, you should only use it for the shortest time necessary. Typically, a Climara Pro dosage is applied continuously, without any breaks in between patches.
Climara Pro Dosage: An IntroductionThere is only one recommended dose of Climara Pro® (estradiol/levonorgestrel patch). As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
The recommended Climara Pro dosage for treating menopause symptoms or for preventing osteoporosis is one patch applied to the skin once a week. Usually, Climara Pro is used continuously, with no breaks in between patches.
When used to treat menopause symptoms, the medication should be used for the shortest period necessary.
General Climara Pro Dosing InformationSome considerations for women using Climara Pro include the following:
- Climara Pro comes as a skin patch. It is changed once a week.
- Apply the patch to an area of clean, dry skin on your lower abdomen.
- Try to avoid placing the patch right at your waistline, as your clothes may rub against the patch and loosen it.
- Rotate the application sites so that you do not apply a patch to the same place twice in a row.
- If a little adhesive remains on your skin after removing a patch, some lotion or body oil can help remove it.
- Dispose of an old patch by folding it in half and throwing it away, out of the reach of children or pets. Do not flush it down the toilet.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Climara Pro dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.