Ensuring the Effectiveness of Cenestin
General Information on Cenestin DosageSome considerations for people using Cenestin include the following:
- Cenestin comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take Cenestin with food or on an empty stomach. If Cenestin bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- It does not matter what time of day you take Cenestin, although it is best to take it at the same time each day.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Cenestin dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.