Serious and Uncommon Reactions to Angeliq
Interested in a Discount on Angeliq?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
Some side effects of Angeliq are rare, but are serious enough to mention. These side effects include:
- High blood potassium (hyperkalemia)
- Heart attacks
- Breast cancer or ovarian cancer
- Blood clots
- Gallbladder disease
- Allergic reactions.
Because of the possibility of these serious side effects, there are a few symptoms that you should watch out for (and should report to your healthcare provider immediately). These include, but are not limited to:
- Signs of high blood potassium, such as burning, tingling, or pricking sensations; muscle weakness; or an irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Signs of a stroke, such as vision or speech changes, weakness or numbness in an arm or leg, and a severe headache
- Signs of liver damage, such as yellowing of the whites of the eyes or skin (jaundice), dark urine, and upper right abdominal pain (stomach pain)
- Migraines (or changes in your migraines, if you have had them before)
- Breast lumps
- Signs of a blood clot in the leg, such as pain in the calf, leg cramps, and leg or foot swelling
- Signs of a blood clot in the lung, such as shortness of breath, sharp chest pain, or coughing up blood
- Chest pain or heaviness, which may be signs of a heart attack
- Sudden loss of vision or vision changes, which can be a sign of a blood clot in the eye
- Heavy vaginal bleeding or unexpected vaginal bleeding
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.