Tips on Taking Alora
Considerations for people using Alora include the following:
- Alora comes as a patch that is applied to the skin. It is changed twice a week.
- Apply the patch to an area of clean, dry skin on your lower abdomen (below your belly button) or on your upper buttocks or hips.
- Rotate the application sites so that you do not apply a patch to the same place twice in a row.
- Try to avoid placing the patch right at your waistline, since your clothes may rub against the patch and loosen it.
- If a little adhesive remains on your skin after removing a patch, a little lotion or body oil can help to remove it.
- Dispose of an old patch by folding it in half and throwing it away, out of reach of children or pets. Do not flush it down the toilet.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Alora dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.